6 Watt LED COB Spot Bulb Natural White
Ceiling spots lights, Architectural points of lights, Gallery Lighting, Commercial Lighting, Hotels, Schools and Home lighting.
New and improved Design. Now suitable for 95% of all Electronic transformers
The enerx 6 watt MR16 LED spot bulb has the latest 3rd Generation COB (chip on board) LED chip. It is a superior compact unit designed to replace the 50 watt halogen lamp.
Specially designed optical lens gives out amazing natural white light of 500 lumens at 38⁰.
Purity aluminium heat sink in conjoined structure has superior heat management.
Fire proof grade UL90-V0, PTB plastic base is standard.
- Contains No toxic or dangerous substances.
- Long life 30,000 hour lifespan (20 years).
- No infrared or UV Radiation emissions.
- Instant start up.
- 88% power saving of equivalent 50w bulb.
- Overload and no-load protection.
- Will not attract insects.
- Certified to NZ Standards.
- Natural White 50mm Ø x 52mm compact design.
- Not Dimmable.
- Now suitable for 95% of all electronic transformers.
|AC input voltage
||-20 - +45°C
||Ø50mm x 52mm|
Each enerx light bulb complies with the following Marks
Conformite Europeene (French)
Tested to all the relevant standards that the EU demands.
Restriction of Hazardous Substances
Restriction of the use of certain Hazardous Substances in electrical and electronic equipment . Each individual piece of a finished product must meet all RoHS standards.
Federal Communications Commission
Rating of electronic Equipment in either class A or B Class B. R.F. Emissions are so low that they do not interfere with other devices such as radio's and TV's.
Complies to Relevant New Zealand Standards.