Easy-Off auto power board
The Easy-Off Auto Power Board will automatically cut off the power to all the connected equipment. Helps people and companies to ensure that they turn all relevant equipment fully off.
Ensure your PC and AV equipment is turned off completely, not left in standby mode. Each year we have more and more computers, TVs, Hi Fi equipment, and other equipment around the home and office.
All this is great but it pushes our energy costs up and up. The more of these types of products we have the more we leave equipment in standby mode. The electricity used whilst in standby mode can add up to significant amounts across weeks, months and years. Often we just leave our items switched on or in standby mode; this is costing us a lot of money and needless use of energy. In addition to this, leaving our equipment turned on shortens the life of the product and also increases the fire risk etc.
The Easy-Off Auto Power Board helps people and companies to ensure that they turn all relevant equipment fully off.
Our products ensure that this becomes a simple operation and something that will be done automatically and done with minimal thought.
It has advanced FIREPROOF surge protection to protect electronics.
- The Auto Power Board will automatically cut off the electricity to all the connected equipment.
- For your PC this would be your scanner, printer, speakers, table lamps etc. For your AV equipment this would be the CD player, amplifier, DVD player etc.
- The main equipment i.e. the TV or PC is plugged into the Control socket and your peripheral equipment is plugged into the 4 Auto sockets.
- When the main equipment is turned off the unit senses the drop in power levels and will automatically cut the power to the auto sockets. When the main equipment is turned on again the process is reversed.
- The unit also has one always on socket for leaving essential equipment turned on.
||230 volts AC +/- 10% 50Hz 10 amps 2400 watts
||10amp resettable circuit breaker
||1.8 meter 1.0mm 3 core
||918 Joules (NV) 1836 Joules (OS) 3672 Joules (QN)
||150KHz -100MHz / up to 40 dB
||775volts @ 50A
||Switch threshold 18w / 35watts
||Manual 2 pole isolating control switch
||Power on / Control on / Surge protected
||1 year full replacement
||CE, RoHS, SAA (1012616A)